Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April 1st already!!

Well, It's April Fools. I promise no tricks today. I'm not very good a them anyway. I talked to my dear friend Jan yesterday. She has a new puppy!! I can hardly wait to see the pictures. The baby's name is Maggie. She is 8 weeks, a 1 1/2 pound yorkie. What an itty, bitty little thing. I think I need to send a baby gift. Jan was telling me Maggie is so tiny, nothing fits her. She had to cut the toe out of a sock, and little holes for arms to make a sweater. Poor little thing. I'll have to fix that. I guess Goliath, BooBoo's pal and Maggie's big brother, is still getting adjusted to having a little sister. He's used to getting all the attention. They are getting to be pals though.



As for my boys, they are sooo happy it's spring...well, except for the rain. They have been turning around at the back door refusing to go out in it. What silly boys. I don't think raincoats would even help. They would be cute though. I'll have to look for some yellow slicker fabric.


The rain is bringing the flowers though. Look! we have sprouts! I promised my mom I would dig up some of the daffodil bulbs after they have run their course. They are congregating in small areas and I need to spread them out. I think if I spread them from here to Cleveland that might work for a while.

Have you ever seen such tasty looking dog treats as these? You can get them at http://paytonspoochpastries.etsy.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your boys/models are so adorable. Beautiful creations! Happy Spring!