Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We're making a baby quilt

It's just a little one for baby Maggie. If it gets too big, she will get lost in it. I bought some very soft fleece backing for it. Pink, of course, with roses on it. The boys have been trying it out the past couple days just to make sure she will like it. I suppose I should go back and get some blue for Goliath so he doesn't get jealous. Although, probably not with roses.


It's almost peak walking season and the boys are getting restless. We've been playing the In and Out Game quite a bit in the last day or so. Well, except for when it's raining (here's the rain face). They race out and around the garage to see if Nova Next Door is out. If he is, they start the race up and down the fence and barking. If Nova is not out, they start barking for him to come out. Yup, it's time to start walking them more.


Last year, Petey needed the exercise. He was up to 18 pounds. Now, he's a good size shih tzu to begin with so don't be alarmed. He's down to his fighting weight this year. He's back to 15 pounds again. It must be all that up and down the stairs with me. Boo is not so ready to follow me around, not until he's sure I'm staying somewhere. Petey follows me everywhere. Even the scary basement.


I think Boo prefers to race around the first floor. He'll come in and start running. Poor Petey doesn't have a chance of keeping up with him. I think if Boo had a little more room, he could run up the sides of the couch. Probably a good thing he doesn't have the room to build up that kind of speed.

No comments: