Friday, March 28, 2008

I almost just can't wait.

I'm going to the sewing show tomorrow. It's one of my favorite events of the year. My sister and I are going and that is why it is so fun, well besides all the great fabric etc. The boys are going to Camp Diane for the day so they will be thrilled. She does have a way of spoiling them rotten. I'm not looking for anything in particular this time, however that makes all my future purchases that much more fun. I am going to look at more of the clothing booths this year. In years past we have spent the majority of our time looking at quilting things. I am looking for ideas that would work for the boys this time. I like looking for trends in our world that can translate into something for them.

I've been working on summer shirts for the little boys. You can see the black so much better on Petey. I also bought some material today for their portraits. Now I have to dig around in the attic to find something I can use for the backgrounds. I'm sure I have something laying around that will work. We went to the pet store today to get some food for the little ones and the cat. They had a throw you could send away for. You pay for it at the pet store, put a picture in a box and drop it in the mail. Several weeks later they send you the throw with your picture worked into it. Now that has given me some ideas. They were selling for $125.00. Hmmm.

I hope you are all snuggled up with your four-legged ones. It's quite a sight to see when the three boys get up on the couch with me. Charlie takes up the most of it. He likes to sleep with his head in my lap. Of course that is all that would fit in my lap. The little boys then find a spot somewhere around. We're all settled in for the evening. I'll catch up with you all later.




No comments: