Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Hearts


I've been playing with my sewing machine again. I suppose that's to be expected. I heard about this technique to make applique pieces so I thought I would try it out on these little hearts. I have a little coat in mind. Poor BooBoo may have to made a girl's coat. I think he's man enough to handle it though.

We're headed out to clean up the yard today. There are still quite a few winter leftovers to get picked up, branches and stuff. I need to start figuring out my vegetable garden. You know, how big to make it. How many tomato plants I need (and that is need you know). What else besides the tomatoes, if anything, and how to keep the boys out of the garden. I think they appreciate how it smell of the vegetables growing. I'm most concerned about Charlie though. I'll have to keep an eye on him. I think he can still see a little bit, but I hate adding new things or moving things around in his environment. He's sure to run into them.

The boys are resting now after a wild romp outside. Well, Charlie is anyway.


No comments: