Thursday, March 27, 2008

Are you ready for some Baseball!



We missed opening day, but I think we are ready now. Boo is all decked out in his baseball finest. I wonder if I can find a little cap for him. Actually I'm going to put this shirt up on my Etsy site. The fabric comes in blue and black as well. I might just have to go get more. He was so thrilled with his shirt, he rolled around on the couch for a good 5 minutes. Petey was looking on like Boo was going crazy. I'll have to make one Petey size as well.

I've been thinking about doing a fabric portrait of the boys. I took a couple of their pictures and enlarged them to see how it would look. I need to go looking for fabric. That's always a hard thing to do! I have some black, I need the white and tan for Petey and Charlie. I might need more black as well. We'll have to see how what I have plays together. There needs to be a certain level of contrast on Boo to show his face correctly. This project is going to take more thought!

No comments: